Tailor's Shears in Master-crafted Quality perfect in Function and Efficiency
Classic Model Design
Our Tailor's Shears are expertly crafted, forged from C60 high carbon steel, hardened, precision blue-ground, perfectly aligned and assembled, thus featuring:
- high-rate hardness (ca. 59 HRC)
- interlocked screw
- extreme ease of handling
- uniform full-length cutting efficiency right down into the tips
- excellent cutting characteristics with thin and thick materials
- long service life
Please note that carbon steel is not a member of the stainless steel family, i.e. it tends to rust, but its cutting performance exceeds that of stainless steel by far.
That's why we prefer to use carbon steel in our Shears in our efforts to provide the tailoring industry with truly heavy-duty products.
The lengths of the scissors always refer to the total length.
Powder Coating Advantages:
Powder-coated handles of forged shears represent a truly new approach and a technical progress compared to conventional wet-paint coating practices. Shears for use with classic textile fabrics are now identified by their brilliantred powder-coated handles:
- perfect flawless coating
- eudermic and smooth surface
- excellent durability
- improved shock resistance
- high impact resistance under hot, sweaty and humid conditions
Please oil the Scissors at regular intervals.