By confirming your order, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
§ 1 Scope and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in its current version at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can not be attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract data
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of a contract apply to all orders via our internet shop https://germanysolingen.com.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract the contract is concluded with
D-42655 Solingen, Germany.
(3) The presentations of the productsin our online shop are not legally binding contract offers on our part, but only non-binding invitations to the consumer to order our products. By ordering the desired procducts the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
We accept the order in writing or in text form by e-mail or by sending the ordered products within a week. After the expiry of this period the offer is rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply:
The consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passing our order-procedure:
The order involves the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired products
2) Confirmation by clicking the button "add to cart"
3) Verification of the information in the shopping cart
4) Clicking the button "Checkout"
5) Sign in in our internet shop for registration and entry of logininformations (email-address and password).
6) Repeated testing or correcting the respective input data.
7) Mandatory submission of the order.
Before submitting a binding order, the consumer can click on the Internet browser’s back-button and return to the page on which the customer’s information is entered, where he can correct any input errors or cancel the order entirely by closing the internet browser.
We acknowledge the receipt of your order directly with an automatically generated e-mail (acknowledgment of receipt), but this represents no acceptance of the offer at this time. We will accept your offer in writing, in written form by e-mail or by sending the ordered products within one week.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop: We will save the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail.. You can also review the General Terms and Conditions of Business anytime at https://germanysolingen.com/en/General-terms-and-conditions.html. You can review your recent orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders view.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity, due dates
(1) Our prices include the legal VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs, which you can review in detail at https://germanysolingen.com/en/Shipping.html.
Within Germany the shipping for orders of 70 EUR is free. For deliveries to other EU countries, we will pay the shipping cost for orders above 150 EUR. The shipping worldwide outside the EU is free for orders above 200 EUR.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by
- credit card (master card / visa)
- PayPal and
- pay in advance(= moneyorder).
(3) If the consumer has selected to pay in advance, so he agrees to the purchase price to be paid immediately after the conclusion.
§ 4 Reservation of delivery
(1) Germany Solingen reserves the right to sold-out goods, price changes and the cancellation of orders for important reasons.
(2) All of our offers are subject to change and are as subject to the availability of the item. With the failure of delivery due to non availability of the ordered goods, the consumer has after a 2-week period, entitled to rescind the purchase contract. Further rights are excluded.
(3) If products aren't available or only be available in too small amounts Germany Solingen reserves the right to deliver subsets or not to deliver at all..
§ 5 Delivery
(1) If not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products offered by us will be ready for shipping within three working days.
(2) If the consumer has selected to pay in advance, we do not deliver the products before payment.
§ 6 Reservation of ownership
We reserve our ownership of the products until the purchase price has been fully paid.
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Fon: +49 212 - 6588912
Fax: +49 212 - 6812828
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§ 7 Liability for defects
In the case of a justified notice of defects Germany Solingen takes the free replacement of their ordered goods. After two fruitless subsequent delivery to the consumer either a price reduction or cancellation of the sales contract may require. In these cases Germany Solingen refunded to the consumer the price difference or the original purchase price.
Furthermore Germany Solingen exclude the liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided these are not contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act are affected.
The same holds true for violation of duty by accountability of the vicarious agents.
§ 8 Customer service
Our customer service team is available to respond to questions and complaints on workdays between 08:30 a.m. and 17:00 p.m. via:
Fon: +49 212 - 6588912
Fax: +49 212 - 6812828
§ 9 Applicable law, contract language, final clauses
The contract language for all matters of germanysolingen.com is German.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid, the remaining provisions of our terms and conditions remain unaffected.
Theses general terms and conditions are last updated on 2014/6/13.